Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, boys!

Ethan and Niel's 1st Birthday...

I can not believe how quick time flies.  Feels like it was just yesterday I was carrying my twins inside me, so heavy it was painful to move around.  Taking them out on the pram for the first time was one of the most exciting time, almost every other people we meet would stop by to greet us.  Being a Mum the first time around was exhilarating, but having produced two healthy beautiful babies and survived this far, there is certainly a smug feeling.  I am certainly very a proud Mum.

My Ethan and Niel has just turned One.  I have been looking forward to this day, to celebrate this very important milestone in their lives, and also mine. I have designed their Birthday Invites photo-card early to be printed and mailed out.   Decorated our home in Underwater theme with paper fish mobiles, and cellophane seaweed on the windows.  Fish nets made from perforated shower curtain drape from our ceiling with crepe seaweeds dangling.  I had fun organising it, and happy that my three boys enjoyed it as much as I do.
Happy birthday, Sweethearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment