Thursday, April 8, 2010

Graphic Design: Easter 2010


The city's Creative Team came to me needing a Visual Concept and promotion package for the Easter Service 2010.

The theme of the year's Easter is "BELIEVE?"  The brief was to create a Visual concept that is simple and clean, but with a bold and strong message to challenge if one "Believe?".

I must give credit to my husband who came up with the idea of  Jesus challenging Thomas' belief by showing Thomas His nail pierced hand.  So I took a photo of my husband's hand to model for this artwork.
The project had a really tight deadline, but I enjoyed the challenge working with Vivian and the team.  We were all really pleased at how things turn out, and had plenty of encouraging feedback. Praise God!

Project Details:
  • Visual concept
  • Invitation Photocard design
  • Posters in A4 and A3 design
  • Street Sign Board design
  • BW ad for bulletin

No comments:

Post a Comment