Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bathe in Poo

Boys' Blunder

The easiest way for me to clean the boys is just to pop everyone into the bath at the same time.  Was-was, scrub-scrub, and pick them up one at the time and dress them while the others wait inside the bathtub playing with their bath toys.

So today is a day like any other day.  The boys are happily playing together inside the bath when suddenly Ethan pointed to Niel and said shyly: "pee pee!"  Wow, very good, Ethan! Not only he has learn to say the words, he can identify those doing it, I thought as I took a quick glance at Niel.  I notice yellowing water around him. Oh well, peeing during baths happens a lot, I'll just rinse them out later.

Then Malakai dropped the bombshell when he said calmly: "No, Ethan, that is POOOOOOOO...!"
Sure enough, Niel has done a massive poo in the bath water.
The boys start laughing ignorantly as I scrambled to get them out of the water before the poo disperse, and rinse them in the shower.

After all is asleep, it is my clean up time, I stare with unbelief at the bathtub, quarter filled with water mixed with a cup-full of poo.
Boys, oh, boys....

No comments:

Post a Comment