Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Simple Muffin: Same blog, New address

The simple muffin is not so simple after all...!
Finally I got a new address for my blog that incorporated my Muffin nickname. *excited*

For those of you curious,  the nickname muffin was given to me by someone I met online years and years ago when I just started out working as an intern Graphic Designer.
It sounded well, and abbreviated my full name: Marina Arifin.  Hence the name MaFin...becomes Muffin.
So it wasn't about muffin the food, as then, I have never really eaten a great muffin to love it that much or know how to make one.
I am a long way from that now- and I can assure you that I make great muffins and always have stock in hand. :)

Why Simple muffin?  Well, not a lot of choices out there and the first one available out of my list is the Simple Muffin. 

I sketched out a muffin to put on my blog header, something that represents me... a little artsy, a little complicated, and the base of the muffin looks like a big set of teeth that I am well known for. Haha... :*) 
Done.
Not so simple after all!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, simple muffin!
    Love the muffin design, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story behind. I'm definitely one of your big fans - online and real live. Hee hee..... :>

    ReplyDelete