Monday, July 26, 2010

Boys in a Bag

Just in case...


During the boys’ first year, I have always protected my babies’ nap times. I would avoid appointments during that time, and if we are travelling far, I would plan the long travel time be during nap times. Well rested babies means contented little boys, and will make me a very happy mommy. Now that they are well over 1.5 years old and are only one nap a day, I would certainly love to get back into those impromptu un-planned trips.

I really miss those days where we would just get in the car with our emergency overnight bag and drive and drive and drive and find ourselves interstate. I don’t know how that will work out with three kids under four in tow. Anyway, just in case I get hit by those crazy vibes, I have purchased sleeping bags, and practiced with the kids…. Just in case…

No comments:

Post a Comment