Saturday, May 8, 2010

About me...

Ten years ago, if you were to tell me that I will be a stay-at-home mum running after three children in a suburb, I would slap you in the face.  I was all for travelling and adventures, I was a cosmopolitan girl, I was a Web and Graphic Designer, and I would never spend time with children more than two hours a week, let alone entertaining children under 5 years old.    I even told my parents that they should not dream of having grandchildren from me, as it would only be wishful thinking.

That was me then, but here I am now. For the past three years, I have left my career, and am now a proud full time Mum raising my little M.E.N. (acronym of my boys’ name: Malakai, Ethan, Niel).

Still in the process of learning on the dos and don’ts of parenting- while striving to balance life between my children and my various interests in life.  I am not sure how I find time to blog, I suppose by neglecting a bit of housework now and then wouldn’t hurt anyone. :p   

One day, I would really love to run a business and work from home close to my children.   I am still in a motherhood survival mode, so until I am a thriving Mum, I am simply a wannabe blogger and a self-professed internet geek.

So, as a geek, I really should spruce up my blog site.  That will be my next project.  For now, I am focusing on the holidays I am about to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment